Below are the URLs needed to verify ConteraWS connections are possible.
These URLs can be used to verify that firewall and front-end security devices are set up correctly for the recorder to connect to ConteraWS.
- These checks must be done from the recorder locally.
- URLs are to be entered into a browser like Chrome, Chromium, or IE.
- Please note that in many cases you will receive a 404 Error, this is expected and a good result.
- Any other errors like SSL, DNS, or Firewall Restrictions will need to be investigated.
Verify connectivity to key URLs from a web browser on the recorder. Check to see if you received the expected response below.
**Please cut and paste the below URLs into a browser on the recorder:
US West Relay Check: https://relay.b1-1-us-w01.u5fgb.com
US East Relay Check: https://relay.b1-1-us-e01.u5fgb.com
Backup Relay Check: https://us-west.u5fgb.com/api/device/relay/info/
- You should receive a 404 error when visiting these three pages. That means you are able to contact the server, but the server was unable to process the request. In this case, the 404 error is a GOOD thing and shows you can contact the server.
Wildcard Prefix Check: http://xyz.us-w2.u5fgb.com/
- You should receive a 404 error showing you can contact the server.
API Check: https://restapi.gp4f.com
- This URL will provide you with a ConteraWS login screen when working correctly.
File Share Check: https://oe-prod-devmon.s3.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/noimage.png
- This URL is used to test amazon s3 server access for uploads
**Note: To access the Web browser on recorders running on a Linux OS
- Click on the "Gear" icon (Located in the upper left corner of the menu)
- On the left side of the screen click on "Support Tools"
- Then click on "Launch Support Tools"
- Click on the "Web Browser" icon
- Once the Web Browser opens Enter the URL mentioned in the article.
Article is closed for comments.