- Dome series
Issue: The image at night is distorted
- The bubble is dirty (dusty environment, installation)
- The bubble is scratched from (installation, or improper cleaning)
- The IR intensity may be set to high per the field of view.
1st Solution: Lens and Bubble cleaning
- Log into the camera webpage
- Select "Image" menu
- Change IR control to "On"
- Adjust the "IR Level" to a lower value (this we be determined by the field of view)
- Adjust "Defog Level" to a Higher value (this we be determined by the field of view)
- Review camera images after changes have been made.
Article is closed for comments.