- Tools v1.5_980 (provided below)
- Change IP address went camera is a different network scheme
- Change IP address connecting directly to the camera
- Connect to the network the camera is on.
- Open Tool
- Once open, Click on the magnifying glass
- Put a check on the camera detected
- On the lower-left corner click on the Modify IP menu.
- Enter the IP address you want the camera to change to and press ok
- Confirm IP address is displaying correctly in the table.
- Double click the camera in the table and it should direct you to the login webpage for the camera. Done!
- Connect to the camera directly (Confirm your network setting is set to the same IP scheme)
Note: default IP address 192.168.0.121
- Once you're logged in with the default admin/admin
- Click on Configuration
- On the left side of the screen click on Devices>Local Network
- Enter the IP address needed and click Apply.