The unit hangs at 99% on boot up.
NVR's that shipped with 2.3.0 or 2.3.1
- Download the patch file attached at the end of this article and copy it to a USB drive.
- Disconnect the network cable and reboot the recorder.
- Plug the USB drive with the patch file into the recorder.
- Log in to the recorder.
- Click Show More Options.
- Click Setup, and then click System Settings under General Configuration.
- Click the Software Upgrade tab.
- Click Select File then navigate to the USB drive and select 2.3_NetworkManager_v1.0.osp.
- Click Install.
- Do not leave this page until the update is complete.
- Once the update completes, power off the recorder.
- Remove the USB drive.
- Reconnect the network cable.
- Power on the recorder.
- Apply any pending software updates.