- No camera license displaying in the setup menu.
- Appling a camera upgrade license.
- Contera NVR Appliance
Contera NVR Server
- ConteraVMS Channel Recording license (One per camera is needed )
AV-CST1 - ConteraVMS Standard 1 Channel Recording License
AV-CPM1 - ConteraVMS Premium 1 Channel Recording License
AV-CPR1 - ConteraVMS Professional 1 Channel Recording License
Note: Pre-loaded Channel Recording license:
If the Contera recorder and Channel recording license were on the same purchase order. The label will have printed on it "Upgrade with the License part #(AV-CxxXx)and the ConteraWS Part# (AV-CWxY)
- If the NVR is connected to the internet: Click the refresh button under Setup > System Settings > Licensing tab, the license info should apply.
- If the NVR is not connected to the internet(offline activation): Click on the article Link: How to add Contera licenses without an internet connection
- If you have a Contera Web Service account you can upgrade or activate the camera license. Click on the link to log in: https://arecontvision-ws.com/