- ConteraVMS Channel Recording license (One per camera is needed ) (AV-CST1/AV-CPM1/AV-CPR1)
Remote Communication - Port 80 (8888 used if 80 is blocked)
(C) Client NIC IP Address - DHCP (Can be changed if needed) The Client NIC is intended for users to access the internet and provide remote client connections.
(B) Camera NIC (External Switch) - 192.168.51.1 (2-254) / 255.255.255.0 (Gateway and DNS blank) (Can be changed if needed) Note: The Camera NIC is intended for use with a dedicated camera network.
- Make on connection to the recorder before apply power. ( Monitor, mouse, keyboard, client, and camera connection.
- Connect the power cord to a power source, and then turn the recorder ON.
- Sign in with default login credentials: (Windows Only) User Accounts: NVRAdmin, NVRUser | Password: Recorder Serial Number
- Note: The serial number can be found on the side of the Recorder. It is strongly recommended the password is changed during the initial setup.
- Follow the Setup Wizard to complete the basic setup of your system.
- Go to the Gear icon located in the upper left.
- Select System setting>Licensing tab, Confirm on the right side of the menu that Licenses are Available. If no camera license is displaying click on the link :
- Go to the Network Configuration menu and click on the Adapter tab
- Left-click to open the "Camera" network setting and Change to the external network IP scheme.
- Go to the Camera menu located under General Configuration
- Click on Add Cameras to scan for the cameras.
- Left-click to add a checkmark on the cameras you want to add to the system.
- **Click " Add Selected Cameras
- Click on the Live icon to verify live video is seen from the cameras added.
**Note: If the adds but does not connect, confirm a password was created on the camera web page first.