Issue: Hard Drive issue
Contera Compact NVR Server
To fix the recorder you will want to boot up into support tools run the following commands.
- Press ESC when you see the countdown timer at the left at boot.
- Select OS recovery then wait for it to boot
- Select support tools
- Open Terminal and run the following commands
- fsck -y /dev/sda1 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sda2 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sda3 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sda4 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sda5 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sdb1 press return
- fsck -y /dev/sdc1 press return
- reboot press return
- The recorder will boot back to normal download the patch CheckDisk_0.1.osp and apply thru the webpage. Restart the recorder once the patch has been applied.