Issue: Hard Drive issue
Contera Compact NVR Server
To fix the recorder you will want to boot up into support tools run the following commands.
- Press ESC when you see the countdown timer at the left at boot.
- Select OS recovery then wait for it to boot.
- Select Support Tools.
- Select Terminal and run the below command then press Enter.
- You should see sda1-5, sdb1, sdc1.
- Run the following commands pressing Enter after each.
fsck -y /dev/sda1
fsck -y /dev/sda2
fsck -y /dev/sda3
fsck -y /dev/sda4
fsck -y /dev/sda5
fsck -y /dev/sdb1
fsck -y /dev/sdc1
- The unit will reboot and should be able to log in with admin/1234.
- Run through the startup Wizard.
- Apply the patch for this issue as the final step:
- If they have a ConteraWS license, they can update the unit manually by going to the software update section and specifying the following link or check for an auto-update: http://software.arecontvision-ws.com/release/Contera_Server_x64_184.108.40.206_linux.ssp