Temperature Capture is Display too High or low.
Central Management Server (CMS)
To change the threshold for temperature reading
- Click on the Plus symbol to get to the "Main Menu" tab on the CMS
- Click on "All Features" to display all menu options.
- Scroll down to "Temperature Monitor" and Click on "Temperature Config"
- Change the value for "Normal Temperature" only.
- Confirm changes made in the Temperature Screening menu.
- Example per article: Any Temperature higher than 99.3 will appear in the Bottom "Over Temp Snapshot" field. The High temperature will also appear on the right side menu with Red temperature reading.