- Contera cameras will be stuck on "Connecting".
- Customers using Contera series cameras may be requested by Exacq technical support to downgrade the firmware to an older release.
Downgrading is NOT required as you should be on the latest camera firmware release.
Contera series cameras
Contera series cameras MUST be added using the ONVIF driver. Attempting to add the camera using the auto discovery method uses the Arecont Vision driver and will not work.
- Click New.
- Select ONVIF from the drop-down.
- Provide the IP address of the camera.
- Provide the username and password.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the camera from the navigation tree on the left. You should see 4 inputs for multisensor cameras. In the example below, it's an AV20476DN running firmware 65412.