Download AV IP Utility from here: https://sales.arecontvision.com/software.php
- The Arecont camera is on a different IP scheme or a different network range the workstation is on.
- Multiple ethernet adapters or sub-interfaces are in use. Disable everything except the local Ethernet connection.
- The wrong Network Interface is selected in the AVIP Utility Discovery>Select network Interfaces> menu.
- Select Camera>Set IP Address>Input IP
- Enter the IP address thats needed
- Press ok to save.
- The camera should show the IP address that was selected.
- To access the camera double click on the camera in the AV IP Utility or type the IP address in a web browser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.