A problem is seen in a particular model connected to the Video Management System.
- Verify both the camera and VMS are at the latest software revisions.
- A third-party tool called ONVIF Device Manager (ODM) (https://sourceforge.net/projects/onvifdm/) will be installed on the VMS. This tool will be used to identify if the issue is camera or VMS related.
- Install ODM and launch the program. It will begin auto discovering cameras. If your camera is not populated you can manually add it on the lower left.
- Enter the username (admin) and the password for the camera.
- Once logged in, select the camera. There are links to view the live video from each sensor(s) depending on the camera model.
- Monitor the live video from here to see if the symptoms experienced in the VMS can be replicated.