ConteraIP MicroDome LX Model #:
AV2756DN-F and AV2756DN-F-NL
AV5756DN-F and AV5756DN-F-NL
AV2756DNIR-S and AV2756DNIR-S-NL
AV5756DNIR-S and AV5756DNIR-S-NL
Firmware Revision: 65351
Supplemental Software: AV IP Utility v3.1.25 or Greater
- 2MP and 5MP with Sony Sensor
- Up to 30fps per Sensor (Max FPS with Enhanced WDR turned on will be up to 50% of listed FPS for 5MP models.)
- True WDR up to 120dB
- Remote Focus Module
- Multiple Lens Options Available
- Triple Encoder: H.265/H.264/MJPEG
- MicroSDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage to 256GB
- Two-way Audio/ Integrated Microphone (-F Models)
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Defog Technology
- SB-327 Implementation
- Onvif Profile S, G, T Support
- Modify web link list to http://www.avcostar.com
- Update AV Costar logo on WebUI
- Change FW version naming from 35110.XX to 65350.XX
- Support Substream 960x540
- Modify the lowest FPS from 0 to 1
- Support SB-327 (So, no longer support Onvif Profile Q)
- Support for the Export/Import of camera settings
- CCSS-292 - SB-327 Password vulnerability
- CCSS-278 - Motion masking does not rotate with configuration.
- CCSS-290 - Camera IR cannot be configured from Contera VMS
- CCSS-270 - SD Card information does not update available storage and usage rates.
- CCSS-267 - Incorrect spec sheet reference of support for External Power.
- CCSS-239 - Serial Number can sometimes show MAC Address in AV IP Utility during discovery.
- CCSS-291 - Camera cannot be added to Genetec via Onvif Driver without a password.
- CCSS-259 - Audio is carried over RTP even when Mic=on is not in the RTSP Request.
- CCSS-248 - uDome cameras do not support HTTP rate limit commands.
- CCSS-182 - Show clients HTTP does not return accurate results.