A customer is demo'ing Arecont Vision cameras and questioning the audio capabilities within exacqVision (i.e. AV12CPD-236).
- Using Internet Explorer, navigate to the Web UI of the camera and login. Default credentials are [Username: admin Password: AVCostar].
- Click Setup > Video & Audio > Audio.
- Next to Audio Input select On then click Save.
- See this article on how to add the camera using the ONVIF driver: exacqVision: How to add a camera using ONVIF
- Click Setup.
- Click Associations.
- Select the camera then under Available Controls select Audio Ch 1 then click Add.
- The audio source will move under Associated Controls. Click Apply.
- Apply a recording schedule to both the camera and the audio source.
- Go to the Live tab and drag the camera into a panel. There will be an audio icon on the lower left. Audio is disabled by default. Click it to hear audio.
- To hear audio during playback both the camera and the audio source must be selected as shown below.