Successfully connect the camera to the server with a password and enable motion recording.
- Ensure both the camera and Exacq software are on current software revisions.
- Add the camera as an ONVIF device if you want to use a password and record on motion.
- The camera will not connect with the AV driver if a password is configured on the camera.
- Click Config > Systems > exacqVision Server > Configure System > Add IP Cameras.
- Click New.
- Next to Device Type select ONVIF.
- Provide the IP Address of the camera then click Apply.
- Once the camera is added click the Live Page.
- You will see 4 inputs from the camera populated.
- Delete the camera from Exacq.
- Navigate to the webpage of the camera and set a password.
- Enable motion detection and validate it's triggering properly.
- Add the camera using ONVIF as described above but include the username/password specified.
- Verify motion is triggering in Exacq.