A camera is stuck in black and white during the day.
- Verify the camera is the current firmware version.
- Adjust the Toggle Guard - This adjusts the level of brightness required to switch from night time to day time mode and vice versa. Higher values will cause the camera to stay in Night mode (black/white).
- Adjust the Switching Gain - This adjusts the level of darkness required to switch from day to night mode when switching is set to "Automatic" mode. Smaller values will cause the camera to switch to night mode when there is still much light in the scene. Larger values will cause the camera to stay in day mode much longer, requiring near darkness to switch.
- Adjust the Illumination as required (manually set it to Outdoor if the camera is placed outside).
- Verify the issue is not a stuck DN filter.
- Under the Day/Night section, manually switch between day and night, giving it enough time to toggle between setting changes.
- You should see a change in the scene on all applicable sensors.
- If there is no change, the DN filter may be stuck requiring the camera be replaced.
- Factory default the camera.