Salient Complete View 20/20 version 22.214.171.124
AV12CPD-236 version 37101 (Model used in this example)
The customer has a new AV12CPD-236 that needs to be integrated with Complete View 20/20.
- Set the AV12CPD-236 to Panoramic mode.
- Log in to the camera web ui [Username: admin Password: AVCostar].
- Go to Operation Mode > Display Mode > and select Panoramic.
- Log in to Salient Complete View 20/20.
- Click CONFIGURE.
- Click Add.
- Provide the below information. The below is an example from the ATC Lab.
- Camera Name: Fisheye
- Type: Network
- Device: 172.18.0.5
- Driver: Generic - RTSP/UDP
- Camera Username: admin
- Camera Password: AVCostar
- Click Save.
- Go Recording Servers > Overview > localhost > Cameras > click on the Fisheye.
- Under Image Path add the below URL:
- Click Save at the top.
- The camera should be displayed and recording now.