- Salient Complete View 20/20 version 184.108.40.206 with an AV02CID-100
- Salient Complete View 20/20 version 220.127.116.11 with an AV12CPD-236 version 37101
The customer has a new camera that needs to be integrated with Complete View 20/20.
For version 4.x
- Verify the camera firmware is updated and that it has a password set.
- Right-click Cameras > Add Cameras.
- Name the camera.
- Use the below settings.
- Manufactuer = ArecontVision.
- Model = AV08ZMD-400 (AV02CID-100 is not in the drop-down list. This needs to be added by Salient in a future version.
- Provide the IP address, username, and password of the camera.
- Stream Type = H.264
- Click Save Server Configuration.
- Wait a minute or so then right-click the camera and select Live View.
For version 5.x
- Set the AV12CPD-236 to Panoramic mode.
- Log in to the camera web ui [Username: admin Password: AVCostar].
- Go to Operation Mode > Display Mode > and select Panoramic.
- Log in to Salient Complete View 20/20.
- Click CONFIGURE.
- Click Add.
- Provide the below information. The below is an example from the ATC Lab.
- Camera Name: Fisheye
- Type: Network
- Device: 172.18.0.5
- Driver: Generic - RTSP/UDP
- Camera Username: admin
- Camera Password: AVCostar
- Click Save.
- Go Recording Servers > Overview > localhost > Cameras > click on the Fisheye.
- Under Image Path add the below URL:
- Click Save at the top.
- The camera should be displayed and recording now.