A customer needs to obtain a license in order to enable the Advanced Analytic Features of the ConteraIP EX cameras.
Create a MacAddressesFile.txt:
- Download and install the latest version of AV IP Utility from here: Software Downloads
- Perform a camera discovery and select the camera(s) you want to upgrade/enable the Advanced Analytic Features on.
- Click Camera > 'Advanced' License Upgrade > Create MAC address list.
- Send this file to Inside Sales for processing and creation of a license file.
Upload the license file:
Option #1 (Upload the license via AV IP Utility)
- Launch the AV IP Utility and click Camera > 'Advanced' License Upgrade > Update License.
- Select the license (OutputLicenseKeys.txt) provided by TAC or Inside Sales.
Option #2 (Manually applying a license)
- Open a web UI to the camera and locate the License section, by clicking on the Video Analytics Tab.
- Open the license (MacAdressesFile_OutputLIcenseKeys.txt) provided by TAC or Inside Sales and manually type in the license key.
- Ensure you are using the correct license key that is associated with the MAC address of the camera you are on.