The client needs to perform a clean installation of the Contera Server for various reasons. Examples of this are a corrupted database or the WebUI failing to load.
- This process will remove all settings from the system. If there are no backups previously available, they will need to reprogram it.
- They will need the recorder serial number if the system was using ConteraWS. If no recorder serial number is provided it will default to a 30 day demo.
- Click Start > Settings > Apps > Contera Server x64 > Uninstall.
- Delete the below directories:
- C:\Program Files\Arecont\Contera Server
- C:\ProgramData\Arecont\Contera Server
- Reinstall the Contera Server software.