An installer needs the proper installation steps for the MD-JBA.
- Remove the magnetic mounting plate from the bottom of the MegaDome G3.
- Position the mounting plate onto the MD-JBA, aligning the set of holes labeled "A".
- Install the rubber grommet for the Ethernet cable. Align the hole with the camera and mounting plate.
- Attach the camera onto the mounting plate.
- The area where the mounting plate and the MD-JBA meet can be a weak point in the mount. Be sure to seal this with a sealant like silicon if water is a hazard.
- Tighten the 4 screws located on the camera body to affix it to the MD-JBA.