Best Practices to observe when working with ConteraIP EX Analytics:
- The dome cover and camera lens should be clean and focused.
- Objects should be properly calibrated.
- It is suggested to set the minimum object size to half the width and height of the average object.
- It is suggested to set the maximum object size to about 130% of the width and height of the average object.
- If two objects are detected as one, reduce the maximum size of the object.
- If one object is detected as two, increase the minimum and or maximum size of objects.
- To minimize the effects of noise reduce the sensitivity.
- For night or low contrast scenes the sensitivity may be increased to 90 - 95%.
- For bright, noisy or sharp scenes the sensitivity can be adjusted to 60 -75%.
- The form factor of the EX series does not differ from a normal ConteraIP camera.
- EX series has similar performance as the ConteraIP Outdoor Dome and Bullet.
- EX series come with 32MB of flash memory.
- EX series is only releasing in the 5MP resolution at the moment.
Only 1 analytic behavior can run at a time.
- Motion Detection and Camera Tamper
- Intrusion Detection
- Line Crossing
Optional Advanced Analytics - License Required:
- Object Left Behind or Removed
- People or Vehicle Counting