Email notifications need to be enabled.
- The system must be connected to ConteraWS.
- The camera must have motion detection enabled and configured in the camera webui.
- Login to https://www.arecontvision-ws.com/login# with your username and password and select your account.
- Click Alerts > Alert Rules.
- Click Add New Rule.
- For this example we'll configure an alert for motion. Click Motion Alerts then click Next.
- Provide a name and description then click Create.
- Under Rule Definition select the schedule you want the alert to follow, select Active Alert then click Save.
- Click Cameras > Add Camera. Click on the camera(s) you want the alert tied to and it will move to Selected. Click Add.
- Click Users/Notifications. By default the sites administrator will be listed. Click both check boxes for Send Email and Push Notifications. Additional users must have a ConteraWS account in order to be added.
- By default 300 seconds will pass before another email is sent to the user. This is to prevent the user from being spammed with emails.
- By default 12 emails will be sent per hour.
- Trigger motion on the respective camera. An email alert will be received with 3 options.
- Active Alert
- View Video
- View Details