Upon logging into the Setup menu an error is present next to the cameras stating "Unable to record".
- Login to the ConteraVMS.
- Click Setup > General Configuration > System Settings > Storage > Verify there is a check mark next to the recording volume > Save.
- Click Yes to restart services.
- Click General Configuration > Cameras and everything should now say Enabled.
- Delete the camera from Contera.
- Use AVIP Utility to factory default the camera (image & network).
- Reassign the IP address to the camera.
- Rediscover and readd the IP camera in Contera.