A camera needs to be added to the ConteraVMS.
- Login to the ConteraVMS.
- Click the Setup icon.
- Under General Configuration click Cameras then Add Cameras.
- The software will perform a scan and display all found cameras.
- If the camera you are looking for is not displayed, click Manually Add a Camera, fill in the fields then click Save.
- Place a check mark next to the camera(s) you wish to add then click Add Selected Cameras.
- The selected camera(s) will be displayed as shown below.
- You can view live or search for video using the buttons on the upper left.