ConteraVMS needs to be installed on a customer's server.
- Extract the file to the server.
- Right click on Contera_Server_x64_xxxxx_windows and select Run as administrator.
- Click Yes to the UAC prompt.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- If you have a recorder registration code enter it now and provide a recorder name. This is optional.
- If you do not have this information click Install. The installer will close when it's finished.
- From the desktop launch Contera Server. This will open the page http://127.0.0.1 in your web browser. Login with the defaults [Username: admin Password: 1234].
- Select your language then click Next.
- Provide a new password then click Save.
- Click Close.