Request repairs or an advanced replacement for a damaged or inoperable product.
Before you begin
If you have not already, perform some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Update firmware or software
- Power-cycle the camera or server
If you are certain that your camera or device needs to be repaired or replaced, make sure you have your product's MAC address and/or serial number, firmware/software version, and VMS vendor and version information. You will need this information as a part of your request.
If you suspect that your camera or other AV equipment has physical problems, you can submit an RMA request by filing a Troubleshooting ticket through support.arecontvision.com.
- Click Submit a request in the upper right.
- Select Troubleshooting from the drop-down.
- Fill out the request, including specific information about your device. In the Description field, explain the problem in detail and steps you may have taken to solve the problem.
- Click Submit. Your request generates a support ticket — this will also be your RMA reference number; Arecont Vision Support will get back to you as soon as possible to resolve the issue.
Updates about your request and any communications from Arecont Vision will go to the email address you provide in your request. Sign in to support.arecontvision.com see updates about your ticket.