Request repairs or an advanced replacement for a damaged or inoperable product.
Before you begin
If you have not already, perform some basic troubleshooting steps:
- Update firmware or software
- Power-cycle the camera or server
If you are certain that your device needs to be repaired or replaced, have the following information available. You will need this information as a part of your request.
- Description of the issue.
- MAC address or Serial Number
- Firmware/Software version
- VMS vendor and version.
- Return shipping address
If you suspect that your camera or other AV equipment has physical problems, you can submit an RMA request.
- Go to https://arecontvision.com/ > Support > Go to the TAC
- Click on "Submit a request"
- Select Troubleshooting and fill out the form. (Please provide as much information per field)
- Click Submit. When information has been entered. Your request generates a support ticket — this will also be your RMA reference number. Arecont Vision Support will get back to you as soon as possible.
Updates about your request and any communications from Arecont Vision will go to the email address you provide in your request. Sign in to support.arecontvision.com see updates about your ticket.