Maximize image quality and detail using remote focus on a zoomed image.
While Full Range Focus improves image quality for general use, you can perform a fine focus procedure to maximize image detail across your field of view.
- Go to the camera's web page.
- Go to the Focus menu and zoom in to set your field of view.
- Click Full Range Focus and let the camera adjust focus for the field of view.
- Go to the Video menu and click PTZ.
- Click and drag within the image to zoom in on an area in the image. Continue zooming in until your image is pixelated.
- Click Focus Window and select an area in the zoomed image.
- Go back to the Focus menu, and click Short Range Focus. The camera will perform a short-range focus adjustment based on the reference area you set in the previous step.
- Go to the Video menu and select PTZ.
- Double-click to return to the full field of view. Your image should now be focused when zoomed in or out.