How to program email notifications with events.
- Click on the "Gear" icon located in the upper left corner.
- Click on the "Channel" menu
- Click on the "Edit" button and then the "Pencil" icon on the camera that will be set for motion.
- Click on the "Detect" button and then "Event Setting" and confirm area needed for motion is selected and "Apply"
- Click on the "Recording" menu and confirm the Event is set as needed Full or I only. "Apply" to changes.
- Click on the "Scheduling" menu and Highlight the time you want the event to trigger. "Apply" to save changes.
- Click on "Event Notification" and enter your SMTP information in the "E-mail Notification" fields and click "Test" to verify.
- Click on the "Event Action" Menu and Select "E-mail Event Message" and E-mail "Event Snapshot"
Note: Email Notification will be active during scheduled times
Refer to the manual for any additional information on the setting. https://sales.arecontvision.com/products/av-nvr-series