- Monitor, keyboard, and a mouse is needed
- USB drive (needed if a video Export is required)
- Click on the "Search" located on the upper left corner
- Select your camera you want to view or export.
- Click on the "Time" or "Date" located on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- Select a day and time for viewing then click on "Select" Note: Available days for recording will be in blue.
- The video should be playing back. Note: To fast forward or pause the video, the icon is located on the middle bottom of the screen.
- Click the Export located on the lower right side corner of the screen to export a video, Snapshot, Archive.
- Select "Video Clip" then select the length of clip, Quality, and select Destination. Once your USB is select Click Export, and wait until it shows completed.
- Remove USB drive.
Note: Video clip will exported as MP4 File (.mp4)