The unit is beeping and needs to be silenced. The most likely cause is a failed HDD.
- Plugin a USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor into the unit.
- Log in with the below. If the defaults have been changed, you must contact your local Contera administrator.
- Username: NVRAdmin
- Password: dvr4321
- Click Start then type archttpsrvgui then click on the item that appears.
- If UAC appears click Yes.
- The utility will launch minimized to the taskbar on the bottom right. Show all the icons then double click the icon highlighted.
The other option is to open a web browser and type in http://IP_address:82
- This page will appear.
- Click SAS RAID Controllers > ARC-1203-8i Web Management.
- Sign in with admin / 0000.
- Go to Information > RaidSet Hierarchy. You will see the status of the drives.
- In this example Slot 1 has failed and needs to be replaced. Provide support with a screenshot of this page.
- To mute the beeping go to System Controls > View Events / Mute Beeper.