- The newly added camera is on a different IP scheme
- The camera has a static IP address
- Arecont IP Utility
- Arecont vision camera
Note: This step has to be done at the recorder.
- On the ConteraCMR from the panel, menu Select the "Gear" icon located in the up-left corner.
- Click on the "Support Tool" then click on "Launch Support Tools"
- Click on the "Arecont IP Utility" Icon
- Once the Arecont IP Utility is open it will automatically scan.
- Select the camera you want to change the ip address and click on the "IP"
- Enter the IP address in the "Camera IP Setup" and then click "OK"
Note: Please refer to the article for IP address ranges per recorder.
- Wait 30 sec before clicking the IP address change.
- Click on the "Exit" icon and Log Back into the Contera software.
- Click on the "Gear" icon
- Click on the camera menu and add cameras.
Article is closed for comments.