- Contera series
- Costar Camera Utility software
- Download Costar Camera Utility from https://sales.arecontvision.com/software.php
- Install Costar Camera Utility Costar Utility: Install and Uninstall
- The Costar Utility software will automatically scan network devices.
- Left-click the camera you will be changing the IP address on.
- Enter the IP address you want the camera to be.
- You may have to Press the "Refresh" button if the IP status does not show the new IP address entered.
- Click on the camera and a browser will open to set a password for the camera. The step is shown in the article Initial Password - Unable to set a password
- Once your password is created you will have full access to the camera.
Article is closed for comments.